CALS has received a grant through the Affordable Care Act to provide In-Person Assisters (IPAs) to the public. IPAs are individuals trained to help people understand health coverage options and enroll in a plan under the new Arkansas Health Connector insurance exchange.
An IPA will be available at the Main Library Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., and at the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children’s Library and Learning Center Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The IPA staff will visit most other CALS branches once a week. Both appointments and walk-ins are welcome.
Call in advance to inquire about appointment availability.
Anyone who plans to enroll should be prepared with:
- Valid email address and password
- Birthdays (including year) of everyone in the household
- Social Security Numbers of everyone in household
- Income of everyone in household
- Address and phone number of employers of everyone in the household