Hours of Access for CALS Services
The Central Arkansas Library System seeks to maximize access to its resources, both physical and virtual. This commitment extends, but is not limited, to:
- Providing, within budgetary constraints, hours of operation that coincide with the needs and desires of the community,
- Allowing after-hours access to meeting facilities wherever such use is appropriate to the building,
- Providing 24-hour access to our web presence, which includes our online catalog, databases, program information, and library-created content,
- Making use of social networking sites available on the Internet to reach our patrons in their natural social environments,
- Accommodating 24-hour access to CALS’ wireless network on all CALS property,
- Providing books by mail to patrons whose physical limitations prevent them from visiting our facilities.